Keyboard Shortcuts in Final Cut Pro X
Make use of the provided Palette profile and assign various functions to Palette dials & buttons. Make your editing more intuitive & fast.
- Choose from dozens of Final Cut Pro X commands and assign them directly from the PaletteApp
- Dials allow various playback, editing, selection and navigation commands. Fast forward/rewind, nudging, extending selection, move between cut points or markers and many more
- Easily change tools: Blade, Crop, Distort, etc
- Select and trim clips, apply effects and many more
- NOTE: At the moment, sliders cannot be used in Final Cut Pro X. However, they can still be used with global media functions such as volume and brightness.