Direct Integration with Photoshop CC
Palette Gear dials, sliders, and buttons communicate directly with your most-used functions in Photoshop CC. Direct integration allows live updates for each adjustment in a moveable, hideable notification panel; keep your eyes on your work where they belong. Enjoy a faster, more intuitive workflow by assigning each module to control brushes and layers, select tools, create adjustments, and more!
- Comprehensive brush support; adjust any property from size and shape to advanced dynamics
- Select, arrange, merge, and group layers using Palette Gear dials and buttons; use a dial or slider to fade opacity and fill
- Intelligent controls automatically create adjustment layers and smart adjustments applied to your selected layer
- Quick and intuitive typesetting with tracking, kerning, leading, size, and even font family at the twist of a dial
- Assign dials or sliders to the HSB, RGB, or CMYK mixers; use a button to quickly swap foreground and background colors
- Zoom, undo/redo, transform, select tools, and even change workspaces!