Native Integration with Premiere Pro CC
Go beyond keyboard shortcuts and assign advanced functionality to Palette’s buttons, dials & sliders.
- Apply perfect Lumetri™ color adjustments with Palette, including all basic corrections, creative effects, curves & vignette properties
- Use arcade style buttons for playback functions, to set in & out points, or to switch between favorite tools
- Control all your mixer tracks - volume, panning, toggling mute / solo / record
- Change active track, master track or individual tracks with Palette dials or sliders. You can also cycle your active track with a Palette button to apply the same function on different tracks
- Precisely apply various effects such as motion, opacity, & audio
- Control playback and timeline functions; such as the playhead, easily with a Palette dial
- Render actions with Palette buttons: Render Audio, Render Preview, Render All
- Apply multiple fuctions with same Palette module - quickly cycle between multiple Palette Profiles with a button, mapped to different Premiere Pro workspaces, functions or workflow stages
- Note: Palette officially supports Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and higher.