Please send your application to [email protected]
We are looking for a part-time front-end or full-stack web developer to re-build our marketing website at palettegear.com.
- Develop a responsive and mobile-first marketing website based on UI/UX designs and wireframes from our Creative Director
- Integrate with Shopify ecommerce platform to include product listings, cart/purchase and blog
- Implement a CMS to manage select website content
- Optimize website loading performance and SEO
- Work with cross-functional teams on projects, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Write comprehensive maintenance documentation
- Front-end or full-stack web development experience
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first development
- Knowledge of modern web tooling such as Node.js, NPM, Webpack, PostCSS, Sass, React, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation or equivalents
- Experience with the Shopify API or other third-party web APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Previous experience working with a designer
- Experience with static site-generators such as Gatsby, Hugo or Jekyll
- Experience with a modern CMS such as Netlify CMS, Ghost, Contentful, Prismic or Wordpress
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
Palette’s magnetically connected sliders, dials and buttons offer creatives a faster, more intuitive and precise editing experience.
At Palette, we’re interested in creating a new category of hardware and software that bridges the gap between the physical and digital in a way that recognizes we all work differently. We’re excited to see people use Palette’s hands-on controls to make interaction more natural and enjoyable.
Palette’s award-winning design is now used by thousands of creative professionals in over 50 countries. Receiving phenomenal customer reviews has accelerated sales and distribution to well-known retailers around the world. The company was founded in 2013 and is backed by VC investors from both Silicon Valley and Canada. Building off this initial success, Palette is quickly growing to help even more professionals and make the world a more creative place!
Please send your résumé and along with portfolio or work samples to [email protected].